자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Home > 자유게시판

The Super Red Name of Online Games

페이지 정보

작성자 Jordan 댓글 0건 조회 162회 작성일 2023-02-22

본문

It turned out that when Sun Wukong heard that the Red Name Kingdom was going to establish a state religion, he pestered the Red Name, saying that it had recently established a sect called the "Great Religion Equaling Heaven". It is the "Great Religion Equaling Heaven", and there is no "Saint". Moreover, the splashing monkey was appointed as the first leader of the Great Church of Equaling Heaven. Moreover, in order to make Hongming agree to let its so-called "Great Religion Equaling Heaven" become the seventh national religion of Hongming, it also gave Hongming the name of a deputy leader of "Great Religion Equaling Heaven". He also mysteriously promised Hongming that the title of "Vice Leader" would definitely bring unexpected gains to Hongming in the future. Of course, the light is not enough, splashing the monkey also gives the red name a realistic benefit, that is, he re-opened the function of "God Stone Fragment" to summon the monkey soldiers of Hu Hu Na Fruit Mountain. In addition, the restriction that only those with a degree of friendliness above 90 can summon the monkey soldiers of Guoshan has been removed. Now the genus X xìng of the divine stone fragment has become: the number of Hu huāguoshan monkey soldiers that can be summoned is the same as the level of the holding player, and the time limit for summoning is half an hour. No cooling time, do not drop, do not change easily. All basic attributes of combined players are X xìng + 5, and all combat skills are + 1. Red Name's level is now 300. With the ability to summon the Shard, plus the talent to double the number of creatures summoned by Red Name, he can now summon 600 Huhuāguoshan Monkey Soldiers, and the level of these Monkey Soldiers is not fixed, but strong when they are strong. Anyway, the monkey said, "Brother Hong, you are my brother,aluminum tile trim, Lao Sun. If anyone bullies you, he will bully Lao Sun. Don't worry. The children that Lao Sun sent to you this time will never be worse than those dragon guards." If it weren't for the one hundred 600-level dragon guards, the dragon leader would have reached level 800 and was dressed in a low-level artifact suit, but if the red name wanted it on purpose, it would be effortless. Now, these monkey soldiers of Huhuāguoshan are also level 600, although they are not like the Dragon Guards, each of whom is dressed in a fairy suit. In single combat,stainless steel tile edge trim, the Monkey Soldier is no match for the Dragon Guard, but it wins in large numbers. There are only more than 100 dragon guards, but there are as many as 1200 monkey soldiers in Guoshan that can be summoned by the fragments of the sacred stone. In the trance of 1200 monkey soldiers of 600 levels, the red name seems to have returned to the time when they just entered the conquest game, washed the light alliance in blood, and their blood was boiling. Therefore, Hong Mingcai agreed with Sun Wukong's "Great Religion Equaling Heaven" and became the seventh national religion of Hong Mingguo. Unexpectedly, it led to a system announcement, announcing that the Red Name had established its first sect in the conquest game, and adding a lot of prestige to the Red Name. Red name can not help but a burst of dizzy, "this great religion equaling heaven, is the establishment of the monkey, I just hang a false name, how did I build up?" However, such good things fall on their own heads, just like picking up the pie falling from the sky, aluminium edge trim ,stainless tile trim, secretly happy on the line, there is no need to haggle over every ounce with the system. However, let the red name some Xiao depressed is that his new title, is not the vice leader of Qitian Dajiao, but "the first executive vice leader". Hong Ming looked at Sun Wukong inexplicably, and the splashing monkey said innocently, "Although the Great Religion Equaling Heaven was founded by my grandson, you know, my grandson is a man who can't bear it.". Dealing with such trivial matters as educational administration is really not my director Sun. Therefore, the heavy responsibility in this church, I will bother you a lot, brother. Red name is speechless, "you always want to put down the pick, also do not have to be the first, but also the executive?"? It seems that one is enough, right? As a result, the monkey said shyly, "I have consulted the Dragon King, Laojun and others in advance. Some of them said that they should be called the first deputy leader, and some said that they should be called the executive deputy leader.". I am too lazy to think about it, so I directly appointed my brother as the first executive vice leader. I'm dizzy. Is that all right? Three, three, six, agitate the monkey. Three, three, six, agitate the monkey. The situation has finally stabilized since the establishment of the seven major state religions in the Red Kingdom.
Although each national religion can only send 10% of the total forces of the Red Kingdom, the seven national religions add up to 60% of the total forces of the Red Kingdom. Well, the seventh national religion, the "Great Religion Equaling Heaven", is purely to make up the number. Apart from the "Monkey Guard" sent by the fragments of the sacred stone, Sun Wukong is not a monkey. As a result, all the religious soldiers of the Seven Kingdoms reached only 60% of the total strength of the Red Kingdom. Although the number of these "teaching soldiers" is much less than that of the dragon people, the quality is not bad at all. Dragon people, in addition to the Dragon Guard reached level 600, the other are below level 600. And the teaching soldiers of these six religions are all three times the level of the Red Name, all at level 600. When the Temple of Light first came to the world, the scene of the angels being defeated by the monkey soldiers of Huhu Mountain seemed to be still vivid in my mind. But now, when it comes to single out, the monkey soldiers of Guoshan, summoned by the fragments of the sacred stone, are probably inferior to the angels. In the case of the same level, the equipment of the angels is not a little bit better than that of the monkey soldiers in Huhu Mountain. The wealth of the God of Light is not comparable to that of Sun Wukong, a splashing monkey. With the military forces of the Seven Kingdoms, the war between the Red Kingdom and the Great East Asian Empire was once again in a stalemate. Although the red name played a few ambushes, the dragon leader killed six or seven. But it seems that there is no shortage of dragon leaders in the Dragon City of the Abyss. They have killed one after another. For this, in the depths of their hearts, there is still a trace of xiaoxiao's movement and xiaoxiao's expectation. The leader of the dragon people is an artifact suit. Although it is only low-level, it is an artifact suit after all. Let's kill a dragon leader, drop a piece of artifact equipment,tile profile factory, kill him ten or twenty times, maybe we can get together a god-level suit. But in the end, the red name was disappointed. jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개  |  서비스이용약관  |  개인정보처리방침  |  사업자정보확인

업체명 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) 대표자 김득훈
주소 경기도 남양주시 다산지금로163번길 6, 제2층 제에스266호, 제지2층 제씨비214호(다산동, 한강프리미어갤러리)
사업자 등록번호 150-06-01306 통신판매업신고번호 제 2021-별내-0168 호
전화 070-4233-5055 팩스 070-4275-1360 E-mail kdy0243@hotmail.co.kr

Copyright © 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) All Rights Reserved.