자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Home > 자유게시판

Bound stone

페이지 정보

작성자 Jordan 댓글 0건 조회 167회 작성일 2023-02-22

본문

I thought about it carefully, can I believe Guangzilin's words? Will it be a trap or a true confession? I thought carefully about the details of the past: Guangzilin heard that I was imprisoned in Wenfang Garden, and he was worried, so he hurried to see me; Wenfang Garden was on fire, and Guangzilin also hurried to catch me, otherwise Pingjiao would be even more to blame; then Shangyun wanted to kill Pingjiao, and Guangzilin braved Shangyun's anger to plead for mercy.. I'm not sure it's 100% true, at least I didn't find a flaw. Bet: bet, what he said is true. I looked at the Chinese rose and asked him, "Master Guang, do you want to join me?" Guang Zilin opened his eyes wide and looked incredulous. I added, "If I were to invite you now as a Catholic saint, would you like to join my Catholic Church?" "Madam.." In the next foolish wood. I smiled and said, "Master Guang, you are also a man of temperament. I admire you, little girl.". It's just that it's really difficult to seek medical treatment. If Shangyun knows about it, I can't get rid of the risk. With a cold look on his face, Guang Zilin said, "Madam, it's really difficult to impose on others. Madam is extremely favored now, and everyone knows it. Why should you ask for a garden for a peach?" I shook my head and said, "Don't you understand my pains?"? Piao Teng Ge fornicated with his female dependents. It's a big crime for me not to report what I know. If it weren't for the fact that he's your capable general, I wouldn't need to resist this charge. Guang Zilin firmly refused: "Madam, you are now the Lady of Fog, the first lady in the secret door, once all kinds of things, as it dispersed, madam, you have no capital to go back.". My family has been loyal to the secret door for two generations,cantilever racking system, and my father's teachings can not be reversed. "Your ladyship's words here are all in your ears. Don't mention them again, madam, whether to you or to others." I smiled and said, "Master Guang is also a wise man. Why is he so ignorant of the current affairs?"? Although I have been reduced to this, once I see the light of day one day, I will still be Zhu Yan of Tianshan Mountain. Even if the master of the secret door has something to do with your late father, it is also a matter of the previous generation. Now, the master of the secret door takes your wife, beats the Mandarin duck first, cuts off its hands and feet, and abandons it later. You have no reason to serve him. "It would be better to turn him around and get a bad breath out of his heart." Guang Zilin listened and his expression moved. Immediately, he settled down again and said, "Your ladyship favors me. I'm in a panic. It's just that the boy's good fortune is too small to hold your ladyship's great kindness.". Since madam refuses to help, I will find another way to say goodbye. With these words, he turned away. Seeing him at the door, heavy duty cantilever racks ,mobile racking systems, I smiled and said faintly, "Guangzilin, what do you think of the taste of my pewter candle?" Guang Zilin listened, trembling all over, set his pace and turned to look at me. I stood up, walked over, and closed the gate gently. Looking at Guang Zilin in the room, he said, "I'm the only one in the whole courtyard who can light this white wax candle. It's a medicinal candle made for me by a miraculous doctor. It smells elegant and fragrant. It's the essence of eighteen kinds of precious medicinal materials. It smells to the bone.". Other people could not see it, but as long as the gentleman came back, he would find out who had heard of acupuncture and moxibustion. The gentleman specially explained that because normal people were slightly ill when they heard it, they could only light it after going to bed at night. Guang Zilin listened and Hanmao stood on his head: "You!!!" My heart secretly proud, how can there be such a magical candle, I saw a lot of advertisements for medicinal materials in my previous life, casually talking nonsense "special extraction of 18 kinds of Chinese medicine essence.." I bowed slightly and continued, "What Master Guang said just now is really reasonable.". Piao Teng Ge has a private meeting with his female dependents. The death penalty is covered by you and me. Maybe you can escape to death. But Master Guang, you are better than me when you go into the wall late at night. Master Guang, you also said that Lady Fog is extremely favored, but I don't know who will help you hide this crime. Guang Zilin's face was blue and he looked at me fiercely. I said with a slight smile, "Master Guang, you are so resourceful that you are exactly the kind of person I can't find in the Catholic Church. I will write a letter in calligraphy in the future. You will lead all your trusted followers to the Heavenly Master Yi Yang. You will not be treated unfairly. Or Master Guang can leave with Jiao Niang and find a quiet place to stay together. The Catholic Church will do its best to defend you.". As for the method of continuing the tendons, the little girl should be effective.
I've been working in the secret door for many years. Master Guang, you can weigh the gains and losses by yourself. I'll give Master Guang a bright road. Master Guang is also a wise man. He should understand. Guang Zilin stopped talking and lowered his head to think carefully. I turned and sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at him. The surface is full of confidence, but the heart is also at sixes and sevens. I even used the empty city stratagem. If he wants a way to recognize the black, I have no other way. After a while, Guang Zilin came over silently. Kneeling down on one knee, he took something from his bosom and held it high above his head. "Thirteen generations of the Guang family," he said, "I'd like to be at the disposal of the saint." When I looked closely, it turned out to be the Phoenix nodding. I wanted to lift it and stab him, but he took away the gold hairpin. Feng nodded. I stood up and took it solemnly. This is just the beginning. Look at the right side, the very important reason for Guangzilin's submission is deciphered! The author has something to say: The speed of my writing is already excellent, really. I have read Lord Niuniu's long commentary several times, and it is very well written, especially the description of Su Wei, which is exactly the same as the Su Wei in my conception. Lord Niuniu, we are really on the same wavelength. (Bear hugs one). The only disadvantage is that it is too short. It would be better if it was longer (a stick waved over, and a gentleman who asked for a long commentary was blown away). Personally, I feel that it is very difficult to write the image of water from the front, because he fell in love with Yi Yang by mistake. The elements in his heart are too complicated to describe. It is really precious to write more than a thousand words like this, especially this intention, which makes me want to marry you. Not much to say, let's read the story. As for Guang Zilin's submission, it is written in a hurry and a little hasty. The specific reasons are as follows: . Park Teng Ge incident It is very likely to involve oneself, which is called bringing disaster to the fish in the moat. . Ask for medicine for Pingjiao Already take great pains, this is called care is chaos. . By a woman "Better than me" is speechless,drive in racking system, which is called being plotted against. . Shangyun robbed his fiancee. It is definitely a tiger person to say that there is no complaint, plus the woman's coercion and inducement, this is called a reason. jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개  |  서비스이용약관  |  개인정보처리방침  |  사업자정보확인

업체명 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) 대표자 김득훈
주소 경기도 남양주시 다산지금로163번길 6, 제2층 제에스266호, 제지2층 제씨비214호(다산동, 한강프리미어갤러리)
사업자 등록번호 150-06-01306 통신판매업신고번호 제 2021-별내-0168 호
전화 070-4233-5055 팩스 070-4275-1360 E-mail kdy0243@hotmail.co.kr

Copyright © 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) All Rights Reserved.