자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Home > 자유게시판

Painter's Husband Cultivation

페이지 정보

작성자 Monahan 댓글 0건 조회 189회 작성일 2023-02-22

본문

Liu Qiyao knew that Li Duyun had come to her side, and she was thinking about when he would untie his hijab, accompanied by a "lady", the hijab on her head came down. Li Duyun saw Liu Qiyao as moving as when he lifted her veil in the main hall a year ago, which made him so happy that he forgot his words. Husband. Liu Qiyao bowed her head and smiled. Wedding candles tonight. "It's a beautiful night." The two of them knew what was going to happen, so they looked at each other and turned away shyly at the same time. Li Duyun took Liu Qiyao and they went to the table together. When he poured the wine, Liu Qiyao took off the heavy phoenix crown. Li Duyun handed the glass to Liu Qiyao and picked it up himself. Lady, respect each other, know each other and cherish each other. "Husband, we are of one heart and one mind." The two of them crossed their hands and drank the first cup. The second cup was poured by Liu Qiyao. Husband, honor and disgrace. "Lady, we stand together through thick and thin." The two of them crossed their hands again and drank the second cup. Li Duyun poured the third cup. Lady's last toast to her children and grandchildren. "My husband's last toast to growing old together." The two men continued to entangle their hands and looked up to drink the third cup. The spring night is short, and my wife and I -- When Liu Qiyao heard this, she just giggled: "It's not short at all. It's not the third watch yet." "Lady, don't ruin the atmosphere." Liu Qiyao stood up, afraid that he would flinch again. She grabbed Li Duyun's hand and said,China spa factory, "Go to bed." "Lady-" Liu Qiyao's sudden move shocked Li Duyun, but he felt in his heart that such liveliness was exactly what he lacked. Li Duyun broke away from Liu Qiyao's hand and suddenly hugged her around the waist. His sudden action frightened Liu Qiyao to cry out. Having practiced kung fu, he easily carried her to the bedside and put her down. They sat down hand in hand and took off their shoes and socks together. At this critical and substantive moment, both sides are shy. Finally, Li Duyun took Liu Qiyao's hands again. They looked at each other and smiled. They went to bed together and put down the curtain. It's a long night with a beautiful woman, but it's a long life with many days to come. The ceremony of the Duke of Zhou,Whirlpool bathtub, which was a year late, was not absent after all. Chapter 82. Since the ceremony in February, Li Duyun and Liu Qiyao have spent a sweet period of time. Every day, they are like Mandarin ducks on the water and butterflies in the flowers. They are inseparable and follow each other everywhere. Chunchun only feels that the two of them are closer, probably because of the effect of her heart. When she is free, she begins to accept Xiao Gui's invitation. Xiaogui is the kind of person who can be changed by love. Earlier, because Chunchun pointed out all kinds of bad things about him, he changed them one by one. Now he not only quit gambling, but also stopped looking for his friends after returning to Quanzhou. He only had Chunchun in his heart, and even begged Chunchun to teach him how to read. When Chunchun agreed, he only learned very seriously and attentively, and learned very quickly and well. Xia Xia was the same. Earlier, 4 person jacuzzi ,Chinese spa manufacturer, a matchmaker came to her home to propose marriage. After a blind date a while ago, she often left home empty. In the whole Li Mansion, Fo Ruo was suddenly filled with the breath of love. In March and April, it is the time to eat loquat and red bayberry. Spring Quanzhou frequently rain, often always a rain is not dry, the next rain fell again, everywhere is sticky, there is no dry place. On the day of his birthday, Li Duyun said to Liu Qiyao, "Why don't we open a new house in Quanzhou?" He has given up the idea of continuing to go to school, and only plans to study by himself and practice at the same time in the future. He feels that painting is like writing poems and lyrics. Since he has got his own way, his future cultivation depends entirely on his talent and efforts. Why is it so difficult to laugh at the new spring breeze? It's just that Sanlang, you forgot your eldest brother's instructions when we went south and didn't continue to study? Liu Qiyao replied. Practice is also a kind of learning, this time I want to personally manage the spring breeze of laughter, and no longer let my wife work alone. "That's good, but I'm afraid my uncle and grandmother won't agree." You can rest assured that I have my own way to convince them.
I just don't know. Would you like to help me? "Sanlang, you always said before that the husband advocated and the woman followed. Is there any reason why I should not help you?" On that day, the two of them decided to slightly modify the previous business model of Xiao Chunfeng in Lin'an, because the official summer palace designed by Li Duyun at that time was well recognized by the public, and he himself was also a person who liked architectural design, so they removed the exhibition activities from their previous business scope and only retained the sale of paintings and consignment paintings. In addition, services such as gardening, home and building design, painting and teaching of painting skills are also provided. One day, Li Duyun explained his idea to his father. Master Li didn't know anything about business and didn't support him very much. Then he thought that if Li Duyun had nothing to do all day, his life would be wasted. A man would eventually have a career as his foundation, so he reluctantly agreed. The people who strongly supported this matter were Liu Kuangzhu and Liu Qizhe. Business has always been half of the Liu family. Therefore, when Li Duyun expressed his idea, Liu Kuangzhu said, "Our shop is ready-made. It is very easy for you to open such a shop, and now is a good time." "I wonder why my father-in-law said that?" Li Duyun asked. Li's son-in-law, I think you just came back from Lin'an, so you don't know anything about it. In order to boost the prestige of doing business on the sea, now we are preparing to rebuild the busiest No.1 wharf in Quanzhou. We want to build Quanzhou Port into the first port in the world. This is a matter ordered by the emperor. This is not only a major event in our Fujian Road, but also a major event in the whole country. It has long been known to everyone in the city. Mine owner Liu looked at Li Duyun, as if he still did not understand the connection between this matter and his intention to open a shop, so he went on to say,indoor endless pool, "Now the reconstruction of Pier 1 is in the stage of raising funds and collecting patterns. All the squires and tycoons have generously donated money. Skilled craftsmen and architectural surveyors have also given advice. My son-in-law has design in his future business. This is a great opportunity not to be missed." When Li Duyun heard this, he replied, "I just don't know if it's too late to come." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개  |  서비스이용약관  |  개인정보처리방침  |  사업자정보확인

업체명 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) 대표자 김득훈
주소 경기도 남양주시 다산지금로163번길 6, 제2층 제에스266호, 제지2층 제씨비214호(다산동, 한강프리미어갤러리)
사업자 등록번호 150-06-01306 통신판매업신고번호 제 2021-별내-0168 호
전화 070-4233-5055 팩스 070-4275-1360 E-mail kdy0243@hotmail.co.kr

Copyright © 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) All Rights Reserved.