자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Home > 자유게시판

Beauty Three Thousand "Butterfly Flying"

페이지 정보

작성자 Katharine 댓글 0건 조회 503회 작성일 2023-02-22

본문

Tong Xiaodie's face is red and she lies down cleverly. She wants to give her husband a reward. Her husband has worked hard to fly! Husband, how nice, husband! Zong Zheng stripped her naked with the shy permission of the little woman, then took her hand and put it on his collar. Come and help me. He said. But Tong Xiaodie was angry, "Yuck!"! Tell me earlier! Why do you let people undress you naked?! They don't want it! Zong Zheng smiled, "it's more convenient to strip you naked!"! So I won't be idle when you take me off. With these words, the big palm covered two soft balls and began to swim mischievously. Tong Xiaodie's body was unbearable, but he didn't want someone to be so proud. With trembling little hands, he began to strip off the mayor's important projects. He silently said in his heart, "I can't feel it, I can't feel it.". But, Xiao Zong mayor is discontented, how can his woman do not have a bit reaction?! Cooperate to take off a sleeve, big palm along the lower abdomen buried below, in Tong Xiaodie uncontrollable trembling proud. Don't stop. Aren't you going to strip me naked? Zong Zheng encouraged the little woman. Tong Xiaodie also felt that he could not lose face, and his little hand quickly untied the cufflinks on the other hand. Zong Zheng does not make trouble, just very good to let the index finger wander outside, touch the curly hair, slightly rush in some, see if the little woman has a lot of water. When Tong Xiaodie finally took off Zong Zheng's coat, Zong Zheng buried his finger in the small hole. Yes! Tong Xiaodie did not expect such a sudden, small buttocks do not adapt to the upward arch. Zong Zheng sniggered, put his thumb on the small meat spot that was not yet prominent, and rubbed it twice. Tong Xiaodie wanted to deflate the ball, but he was so tired that he refused. He looked at Zong Zheng pitifully, "No, no!" Zong Zheng pulled his hand out slightly and pointed to his pants. "I haven't stripped it off yet!" Then he made a gesture to bury his fingers in it. Tong Xiaodie didn't like it. She felt shy, so she tried to pick up Zong Zheng's pants. Zong Zheng cooperated to raise his buttocks a little to make it more convenient for the little woman. Tong Xiaodie pulled down the zipper with a trembling hand and faintly saw a big black bag. Zong Zheng raised his eyebrows to look at her. She pouted and ordered, "Stand up!" Zong Zheng smiled happily, standing in the middle of the bed,asrs warehouse, Tong Xiaodie sat lazily on the bed, straightened up his upper body, his little head just reached Zong Zheng's thigh, his little hand pulled hard, and Zong Zheng's pants fell off. Tong Xiaodie looked up and saw that it was a big bag, and he could already see a clear shape sticking to his underwear. Tong Xiaodie shamelessly said, "Don't take it off!"! Don't take it off! Get into bed, little face buried in the pillow, but the blush is still seen from the ears. 104. Shake your little ass. Zong Zheng looked at a small bag on the bed, and then looked at a bag under his body, decisively took off his pants, you do not help me take off, I can take off myself! Seek the result, not the process! Naked, close to the little woman, heavy duty metal racking ,pallet rack shelving, that bright and clean back, Zong Zheng lifted the thin quilt, warped small buttocks round so that Zong Zheng can not move. Stick it on. Ah! Yuck! Yuck! Haochen, you are the most annoying! Tong Xiaodie was pressed and made trouble. Zong Zheng turned the little woman over. Tong Xiaodie was a small one, just like a small whitebait. Zong Zheng could play with her as he liked with one hand. Long fingers, slowly down from the white shoulders, flirted twice on the little red dot. Whoo.. Tong Xiaodie took Zong Zhengzuo's hand and refused to let go. Zong Zheng did not care and continued to go down. Tong Xiaodie felt like a butterfly, turning into a chrysalis and waiting to become a butterfly. Zong Zheng lingered on the lower abdomen, and Tong Xiaodie's small waist grew some meat, which was soft. Zong Zheng felt that it was only comfortable to hold up the long meat, knead the big palm, and go straight to the back. The small meat buttocks were elastic and tender. Haochen ~ "Tong Xiaodie Jiao Chen.". Zong Zheng buried his finger in the seam of his thigh and stretched it inside, touching a little wetness. Ah Tong Xiaodie exclaimed, and Zong Zheng buried his hand in her from behind. The baby is good. Zong Zheng coaxed. Tong Xiaodie blushed and crawled to turn off the light. Zong Zheng smiled and stretched out his hand to turn off the bedside light. Tong Xiaodie felt relieved, could not see anything, and was less shy. Zong Zheng also felt that it was very exciting to do some bad things in the dark occasionally, so he moved his hand away from his little buttocks and heard the little woman sighing like a sigh of relief and dissatisfaction.
Smiling, he slipped his index finger into the grass, hooked it into the slippery sweet water, and rubbed it with his fingertips with satisfaction, in exchange for a kitten-like cry. Comfortable Zong Zheng teased. ……” Tong Xiaodie kept silent, but admitted in her heart that she was really comfortable. Zong Zheng played with the small meat spots that had bulged up with his other hand, kneading them in circles, and the child Xiaodie hummed. Is that all right? Zong Zheng asked, putting his finger down a little and scraping it behind the small hole. "Uh!" Tong Xiaodie seemed to be shocked by an electric shock, and her whole body was tense. Not afraid. Zong Zheng said softly, raising himself slightly and kissing the bright red on the little woman's chest. A little sweet, and very soft, Zong Zheng's mouth was satisfied, and his fingers did not stop, scraping on the small pieces. Tong Xiaodie felt that he had fallen into the clouds, up and down for a while, not knowing what he wanted. When Zong Zheng put himself there, Tong Xiaodie's brain flashed, and she knew what she wanted, Zong Zheng. In the darkness, Zong Zheng only heard the little woman say, "Haochen.." Haochen. Haochen, you hug me! Zong Zheng pulled back his fingers and lay down, clinging to the little woman and hugging her. Tong Xiaodie felt that Zong Zheng did not understand what she meant, but she did not know how to express her meaning, so she could only hum with pain and desire. Zong Zheng sniggers, how more and more like a little pig, put the fiery own stop at the entrance, how do not go in. Tong Xiaodie thought of a good way to stretch down his little hand and stick it on Zong Zheng's buttocks. The little hand still dares to clap twice. Zong Zheng was stunned, but he understood it again. He stood up and poked at the door of the small hole. The sweet water flowing out of the small hole wet the big head. Whoo! Tong Xiaodie almost cried, she felt very comfortable when she was blocked there, but as soon as Zong Zheng left, she felt very uncomfortable,heavy duty cantilever racks, and her stomach was always like being bitten by an ant. Zong Zheng asked her softly, "What do you want, baby?" 。 kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개  |  서비스이용약관  |  개인정보처리방침  |  사업자정보확인

업체명 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) 대표자 김득훈
주소 경기도 남양주시 다산지금로163번길 6, 제2층 제에스266호, 제지2층 제씨비214호(다산동, 한강프리미어갤러리)
사업자 등록번호 150-06-01306 통신판매업신고번호 제 2021-별내-0168 호
전화 070-4233-5055 팩스 070-4275-1360 E-mail kdy0243@hotmail.co.kr

Copyright © 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) All Rights Reserved.