자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

Home > 자유게시판

The Other Shore Tiandu-Bufeiyan _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilburn 댓글 0건 조회 188회 작성일 2023-02-17

본문

Wang Xun's heart is extremely anxious, how can they not believe in themselves? This time, I really participated in national affairs! Please believe me! He didn't bother to talk to them any more. He kept riding and galloping all the way to the capital. Mongolian cavalry, almost holding his ponytail, attacked the capital at the gates. The people's skill in riding was unparalleled, and their mobility was so strong that the resistance they encountered was minimized, and most of the fortifications did not work at all. The carelessness of the Ming officers and soldiers made them pay a heavy price, almost did not stop the footsteps of the Mongolian soldiers, and even failed to win time. Wang Xun knelt on the throne room, kowtowed to the ground with his head, wept blood, and at the same time, the Minister of War rushed in. They shouted the same sentence almost at the same time: "The Mongolian soldiers are coming!" Emperor Jiajing was astonished. His first words were, "How could it be possible?" Next, he said the second sentence: "Emperor brother, what do you think we should do?" He said the emperor brother, refers to the king of Wuyue. Man Chao Zhu Zi's eyes were also focused on the King of Wuyue. On that day, the matter of mutual trade and marriage was strongly advocated by him, and this day led to a disaster. Of course, he was the only one to ask. The king of Wuyue, however, did not panic. He went out and knelt down, saying, "Anda pretended to make peace with this Dynasty and proposed two policies: mutual trade and marriage.". I think I am a great country, and I should cultivate morality to serve the four barbarians,radio shuttle racking, so I strongly advocate its success. Unexpectedly, I was so ambitious that I lost sight of him for a while and was deceived by him. I was really unworthy of the ancestral temple. The matter has come to this point, I would like to atone for my sins, please give me the emperor's orders, I immediately put on armor out of the city, and fight to the death with the Mongolian soldiers. If you don't win, you should stain the battlefield with blood to repay the country's kindness. His words were so righteous and impassioned that the princes were speechless. Emperor Jiajing was even more pleased to hear Longyan: "The emperor's younger brother deserves to be the one who shares my worries. As the emperor's younger brother plays, I will personally take the lead with you." Mongol soldiers attacked the capital, first a burst of artillery,heavy duty racking system, the fortifications around the city collapsed, but they did not continue to attack the capital, but to fight Huairou, Shunyi, Tongzhou and other places. The fierce attack of the Mongol soldiers shocked the garrison of the capital. They took the time to reinforce the walls, complete the fortifications, and guard the capital. How dare they go out of the city to fight? Mongolian soldiers took advantage of this opportunity, at a very small cost, captured Shunyi, Tongzhou and other cities with very few defenders, and killed and plundered them wantonly. War, from the beginning, has no mercy. Then, they stepped on the beacon smoke, with the howl of the grey wolf, surrounded the capital from all sides. The most prosperous capital on the earth finally ushered in the baptism of war. The capital was the capital of the Ming Dynasty. When Emperor Chengzu of the Ming Dynasty moved the capital to the capital, the most important purpose was to fight against Mongolia with the strength of the whole country. The garrison, trench and supplies were all the highest in the country. Although in the past ten years, warehouse rack manufacturer ,Narrow aisle rack, the emperor loved Taoism, eunuchs monopolized power, and the fortifications of the capital were slightly relaxed, the foundation accumulated over the past hundred years has not been shaken. This time the capital by the Mongolian cavalry assault, a few days has been at the gates, the speed, out of the table. Fortunately, the Ming Dynasty had been in trouble for a long time, and a large number of military supplies were stored in the capital warehouse. With a little mobilization, the basic fortifications had been formed. The fortifications are divided into three layers. The outermost layer is designed to deal with the cavalry of the iron thistle array, a full cloth more than a mile wide, the gate tightly protected. Tribulus terrestris is a kind of weapon made of fine steel, which is covered with sharp thorns. When a horse steps on it, the sharp thorns pierce the horse's feet, which can make the horse fall down without pain. Is the most effective way to restrain cavalry. The edge of the capital city is covered with iron thistles, which are soaked with poison. Once they enter the horse's hoof, they will immediately play a role and make the horse mad and die. The range of the tribulus array is exactly the range that can be covered by the sharp arrows on the city's head, which makes it impossible for the enemy to sweep away the tribulus and achieve the most effective war intention. The second floor is the moat. The bridge over the moat, which was several feet wide, had been completely removed, and the river was so deep that it was covered with silt. Even Mongolian horses could not Wade through the water. The third floor is the city wall. The walls of the capital are no less strong than the Great Wall. And there are supplies in the city, easy to defend and difficult to attack. The city stores a large number of earth bottles, lime, rolling wood, pine oil and other things, when fighting down from the head of the city, you can beat the siege.
These three layers of defense make the capital almost impregnable. But can you stop the Mongol cavalry? Anda Khan sat on his horse, still in his ragged finery, and the huge flag of the dead draped across him like an evil wing, casting a haze of blood and fire on him. He looked firmly at the capital, which seemed never to fall, and his heroic face showed amazing cruelty and ferocity. Wrapped in a white robe, he rode behind Anda Khan. The pale robe bulged in the wind, but it made his body weaker and thinner. The robe opens in the wind, and the countless eyes depicted on it seem to have come to life, just like the eyes of the gods on the peacock's tail feathers, silently looking down at all living beings, showing the light of compassion. He knew that the blood wings of the non-heavenly clan had been spread out. This war, once started, can not rest, not until the collapse of the sky will not stop. But now, the only obstacle is the city, as long as the city is captured, you can drive straight in, let the flag of the dead fly in every corner of the sun. That is the dream for more than three thousand years, and it is the blessing that the first generation of non-heavenly kings have been looking forward to. Now, under him, it is about to be realized. There was a flaming light in his eyes, and he could hardly suppress his ecstasy. The power of the three cities, tightly in his hands, this capital, what is it? His body trembled with excitement, and he could not wait to hear a scream, which would be the most magnificent piece of music between heaven and earth, accompanied by the sound of blood spurting and bones breaking,heavy duty warehouse rack, giving birth to a doomsday carnival. Anda Khan gazed at the city. His eyes were full of hatred. He had given up so much and only wanted to help one person. He had hoped that every city would be as rich and free as a desolate city. For this he gave up his feats, he gave up the majesty of a king, but the city took it away and turned his hopes to dust. He also wants to turn the city into ashes. He raised his hand. omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개  |  서비스이용약관  |  개인정보처리방침  |  사업자정보확인

업체명 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) 대표자 김득훈
주소 경기도 남양주시 다산지금로163번길 6, 제2층 제에스266호, 제지2층 제씨비214호(다산동, 한강프리미어갤러리)
사업자 등록번호 150-06-01306 통신판매업신고번호 제 2021-별내-0168 호
전화 070-4233-5055 팩스 070-4275-1360 E-mail kdy0243@hotmail.co.kr

Copyright © 케이씨 테크(KC TECH) All Rights Reserved.